Monday, March 4, 2013

Travel Tip #9

You may find this tip to be silly, but this one is an important to me!
Have you ever arrived at your travel destination to find that your luggage has taken a different flight to somewhere else? Then the airline tells you they will deliver your luggage within two or three days? Well, great, time to go shopping... ~_~
I don't know about you, but there is no way I'm going to put on underwear without washing them first. So what do I do to prevent that from happening? Well, I can't prevent the airlines from losing your luggage, but I do suggest packing an extra pair or two of clean underwear in your carry-on. That way you will at least be comfortable in your clean underwear while you wait impatiently for the rest of your luggage to arrive. Hope you find this tip helpful!
Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment