Monday, March 25, 2013

Pattern Play - Lesson 5

Lesson 5 was about paper manipulation. I also combined some other techniques I learned from other lessons in this card.

In the background I weaved strips of patterned paper together and then placed a piece of vellum on top to soften the patterns and colours. I noticed in the end that the white circle in the mid-ground was too big creating too much empty space... = /

I cut some flowers from patterned paper to use as embellishments. I added some Stickles and Glossy Accents to make the middle pop.

This little fox was also cut out from a patterned paper. He is so adorable!

The thought bubble was perfect for this sentiment.

In this picture you get a better view of the patterned paper and the vellum in the background.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment