Friday, March 22, 2013

Pattern Play - Lesson 3

Wednesday's lesson was all about using bold patterned paper. I definitely had trouble with this one! But check out the card I made. I used a bold patterned paper at the top of the card and it turned out pretty cute.

This card have some really playful colours.

I am so in love with this little bear that comes in the stamp set that Kristina Werner designed. The set is called Circle Friends.

I cut the three little dots out of a large piece of patterned paper. Then I used Glossy Accents to make them look like store bought embellishments. It's a little hard to see in this picture, but I also added the Glossy Accents on the tiny blue dots on the scalloped boarder. They look like little beads in real life.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment