Monday, March 4, 2013

Travel Tip #5

Sorry for disappearing for so long. The rest of my trip in Japan was super busy. We would leave the hotel each morning at 8 (meaning I had to wake up at least by 7) and not returning until midnight or later. So any minute I had at the hotel was left for sleeping and resting up for the next day. But this trip sure was memorable! We were able to see/do/experience a lot of special (limited time) things like eating at the Doraemon Cafe and seeing the life size Gundam at Odaiba. (I'm a big Japanese cartoon/anime nerd, so if you don't know what I'm talking about that's perfectly normal.) We also saw Andy Lau and Sammi Cheng (extremely famous singers/actors in Hong Kong) at a restaurant. That was a huge bonus! After I got back from Japan I had a couple of busy days unpacking and catching up on some Zzz's before getting sick. At first I thought it was a cold, and then the flu. But it turned out to be allergies. I'm not like normal people who will get runny noses or itchy eyes. When allergies hit me my nasal will swell up and all my muscles will ache. I am only now beginning to feel better with daily doses of Benadryl. Anyway, enough of my blabbing, here's my travel trip #5...
This one is especially good for guys, because they have huge shoes and lots of socks. I know this for a fact because my hubby has size 10 feet and his shoes always take up half his suitcase. In order to save room in your suitcase and to prevent your shoes from being squished in your luggage just roll up your socks and stuff them into your shoes. That way you can eliminate a big bag of socks and your shoes stays nice and... not-squished (?). LOL! I especially like doing this on my return flight, because I don't want to stuff my smelly socks all throughout the suitcase and if I put them all in a bag it can take up a lot of space. So stuffing smelly socks into shoes just make sense to me since that's where they came from in the first place. Hahaha. Hope this tip is useful for you!
Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~




No comments:

Post a Comment