Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blue & Brown Colour Challenge

It's been way too long since I made a card and I've been itching to make one so rather than sleeping tonight, I've made much better use of my time. LOL! I made this card for The Greeting Farm's Double-Take Color Challenge. And this week's challenge is blue and brown colours.

I really like how this card turned out. I never knew blue went so well with brown and I also didn't know I had the perfect background paper for this card. Hehehe! xD


I couldn't find embossing powder in the perfect shade of blue so I went with the closest one I had. I think it looks okay. It kinda pops out...?

Also added some buttons as embellishments.

I always have loads of fun colouring Anya. She is just so adorable don't you think? ^_^

And because I love the plaid background paper so much I lined the envelope and made a piece of faux washi tape with it. I always like to seal envelopes with a sticker or a piece of washi tape before sending out my cards. = )

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment