Monday, March 4, 2013

Travel Tip #10

This tip is for the all shopaholics like me. Hehe =P
No matter where I travel to I always return with super full suitcases. Often times my suitcases will weight exactly 50lbs (the max) and I worry about the zippers ripping while the suitcases get thrown around at the airports. As a safety precaution I buy small rolls of saran wrap from the dollar store (sorry I don't have a picture to show you, because I used up my roll on my trip back from Tokyo). In Canada you can find them at any Dollarama and in the LA area I found them at the Daiso (Japanese dollar store) in Monterey Park. After all my luggage are packed up and before I check them in at the counter I will saran wrap each of my suitcases several times (making sure not to wrap up the handles too). Of course, some airports offer this service for a fee of $8 or $10+, but I like to do it myself for $1. Besides, I've only seen a handful off airports that provides this service. *Side note - each roll of saran wrap will wrap up 3-5 large suitcases depending on how much you use on each.
So that's the last of my 10 Travel Tips, thanks for reading and hope you find them helpful!
Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment