Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stamp & Die Set Storage

Hello everyone! As you may have noticed, more and more stamp companies are coming out with coordinating stamp and die sets lately. So, today, I want to share how I store these coordinating sets.

Materials needed:
- any label maker (I use the Brother P-touch 1880 label maker)


Step 1 - Fold the flap of the pocket down. There is already a crease line, which I find very helpful!

Step 2 - Peel the hook & loop tabs (keeping them together) off the backing sheet. Place both the hook & loop tabs on the flap of the pocket. *Tip - use a cutting mat or ruler to help find the center of the flap before placing the hook & loop tabs.

Step 3 - Peel the backing sheet off the hook & loop tabs and carefully fold the flap of the pocket down/close.

Now when you open the pocket flap again you will have a hook tab on one side and the loop tab on the other. Your pocket will now close securely and prevent your small dies from falling out.

Step 4 (optional) - Use your label maker to make a label for the stamp and die set. I like to include the number of dies in each set so I can keep count and lessen the chance of losing my dies.

Step 5 - Fill your pocket with the stamp and die set.

Step 6 - Close the flap and stick the label on. I like to put the label on the flap so I can see it easily. But of course you can put the label anywhere you like. =)

Hope you found this tutorial helpful and have fun organizing your stamp and die sets!!

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

7 comments:

  1. Writing is always my passion & has written creative articles that help HP Printer users to execute 123.hp.com/setup, software download, troubleshooting and much more. Start writing if you are interested and convey your ideas through writing. Contact me @ +1-844-876-5110 if you would like to know more about my profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your washing machine has faulty motor, it may lead to immediate shutdown or difficulty to start. To solve this issue, a motor replacement is required and you can ask for Whirlpool washing machine service centre Pune to do the job.

    ReplyDelete