Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ho Cubed

I made another Christmast Card using one of the stamp sets I bought last weekend. This one is called Christmas with Barkley - Festive Fun and it features the cutest pair of friends.


The stripes in the background were created using a new stencil by Simon Says Stamps called Pepperment Stripes and some Liquitex Light Modeling Paste. Since I didn't have clear sequins I made my own embellishments by die cutting some stars and then I adhered them all over. For the bow I used some Matte Black Shimmer Twine by The Twinery.

Aren't they so adorable??
Hahaha! I just realized that the speech bubble is pointed to the dog's butt and it looks really silly. =P Ho Ho Ho!

Materials used:
- Copic Markers
- Versafine Onyx Black Stamp Pad
- Recollections Clear Embossing Powder
- Memory Box Alphabet Die (Sorry, I don't know the name of the one I own/used)

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment