Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lots of Love for Christmas

After looking at my To-Do-List (or more like To-Make-List) I realize I still have a lot of Christmas cards to make... >_< Luckily, while I was at the Crafter's Companion Warehouse Sale last weekend I found a lot of adorable Christmas stamp sets. This card features an adorable pair of birds from the Mulberry Wood - A Christmas Gift stamp set.

I used Copic Markers to colour the entire image, including the background. I used my white gel pen to add "stars" in the night sky. I also drew some fine lines across a few of the stars to make them seem like they are twinkling.


This card opens in the middle and the image sits on the left flap.


My hubby and I wish everyone lots of love this Christmas season! ^_^

Materials used:
- Copic Markers
- My Favorite Things Die-namices Circle STAX Set 1 and Set 2
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment