Friday, November 15, 2013

Wishing You Weren't So Far Away

This is the third card I made for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Design Team Call. I used this photo as inspiration...

This photo has one of my favorite colours and the cupcake icing reminds me of a flower die that I like to use.

I didn't have the right pattern paper, so I made my own using a circle stamp. I stamped circles all over the paper using Versa Mark ink and then embossed them with white embossing powder.


I sandwiched a piece of acetate between the card stock so I can place the die cut flower onto it.

I used the Hello I cut out for my first card and then added a stamped sentiment. I used a grey ink for a more subtle look. Before adhering the banner I coiled some grey baker's twine for some added embellishment.

Materials used:

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment