Friday, November 8, 2013

HB2U

While I'm taking a break from my Christmas card making I worked on another card for my sister. This is a birthday card she is planning to give to a dear friend.


I used Birthday Anya, from the Greeting Farm, because she reminds me of my sister's friend. She is always happy and always smiling!!

I used pattern paper from the Simon Says November 2013 Card Kit. The grey polka-dot patter paper was originally just dark grey with light grey dots. But I thought it was too masculine so I used Copic R20 (marker) to colour some of the dots pink.

In this picture you can kind of see the vertical score lines I added to the card base.

I used the same pattern papers on the inside of the card to tie it all together. 

Hope my sister's friend will like this card. ^_^

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment