Saturday, February 2, 2013

Clean & Simple Card Making 2 - Lesson 5 (Card 1)

Friday's lesson was all about using 1 stamp 3 different ways. I'm not sure if I did it right, but here are 3 cards made using the same floral stamp. I also purposely used the same brown card base to give myself an extra challenge. I hope I got the right idea for this lesson.

Here is the first card



I used the stamp as a border and then trimmed around it. I also stamped the flower in light pink to give the card a foreground and a background.

*Please continue to the next two posts to see the other two cards.





16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the cutaway treatment on the corner! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a fabulous job cutting around those flowers! I love how it looks on the card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on all 3 cards- this is my favourite :) I especially love the cut out corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cut-out corner of your card, and the flowers are lovely! Congrats on your shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever and beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - love the cut out edges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really clever technique!! Congrats on being spotted in class *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea to add interest to your card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete