Monday, February 4, 2013

Clean & Simple Card Making 2 - Bonus Days

First of all I want to thank all of the teachers over at Clean & Simple Card Making 2 for sharing and complimenting on the card I made on Friday. I was really surprised to find my name on the list and felt really honored to be mentioned. And what made me even happier was to see all the sweet and encouraging comments everyone had left on my blog. Thank you so much!!

I love die cutting, but I've always had trouble incorporating them into my cards. So when I had to come up with a design for Saturday's Bonus Class I was stumped! A couple of days ago I bought a wafer die that cuts out the word Paradise. I really want to use it in my card but what could go with that? I went through my stamps and found this little Mermaid Anya by The Greeting Farm. This is the card I ended up with...




That is where you'd normally find a mermaid right? In a paradise? Especially one this cute, hehehe!

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~



No comments:

Post a Comment