Friday, February 1, 2013

Clean & Simple Card Making 2 - Lesson 3

Today's topic (well, Wednesday's topic) was Inking and Stamping Techniques. I love stamping on my cards and I was excited to learn new techniques. This is what I learned in Wednesday's lesson, gradient stamping.





Since we have company staying at our house I thought making a tag would be faster, but this actually took way longer than it usually takes me to make a simple card. @_@ I like how it turned out though. I used a border stamp to create the pattern in the background. I masked the side leaving a blank space for the "thinking of you" message. Then I added a button, some twine, and I made some faux enmeshment by punching out some dots, colouring them, and adding a coat of Diamond Glaze. Maybe later I will make a card to match this tag.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment