Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TGF Double Take Tuesday - Aqua & Chevron

I created a card today for The Greeting Farm Double Take Tuesday challenge. The theme for this week's challenge is Aqua & Chevron. What a fun theme to work with!! =D

This card took me all day to complete because Anya Styles is so detailed that it took me a long time to colour and fussy cut her. But I'm pretty pleased with how she turned out. The stamped the chevron pattern in the background too and I had to be super precise with that. @_@ 

She's such a fashionista! So cute! ^_~

The sentiment came with the Anya Styles stamp set. I just think it's adorable!
I coloured on some white paper with the same aqua coloured Copic marker as I did on her shirt. Then I cut out circles and added Diamond Glaze to make them look like store-bought embellishments.
*Side note - I just realized I forgot to colour a piece of her hair that's between her torso and arm. Hahaha, I will fix that right now. =P

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~


4 comments:

  1. Love this!! You rocked the inspiration pic! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I never would have guessed that you stamped the chevrons...I was going to ask who made that paper!! Great card! Thanks for joining our Double Take Tuesday challenge at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at your blog and I love all your cards!! They are so beautiful, love to be a follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deborah, you are so sweet! I'm brand new to blogging/Blogger so I'm only beginning to learn how to add buttons and such. I've added a "Followers" button, hope I did it right and it works. ^^;

      Delete