Monday, March 11, 2013

KK's Challenge 169 - Clean and Simple!!!

I think I've made enough gift card holders for now and it's time to get back to my card making. I made this one for the Kraftin Kimmie's Challenge 169 - Clean and Simple. Clean and simple is just up my ally now that I've taken that Clean & Simple 2 class, hehehe!

I've loved Disney's Little Mermaid for as long as I can remember so when I saw this stamp set on KK I just had to buy it. Out of the three mermaids this is my favorite one. I was so excited to feature her on my card today!

The sentiment came with the stamp set. Isn't it so cute? 
I bought a bunch of new washi tape while I was in Japan and was really happy I could use it on this card to make the sentiment stand out a bit more. I added some dots around the sentiment as well using a blue Souffle pen.

I added some Diamond Stickles on her tail, cause all mermaids' tails should sparkle! After taking this picture I also decided to add some Diamond Glaze on her eyes to make them glossy. ^_^

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~


3 comments:

  1. AWE this is Fintastic!!!! Love this mermaid and your coloring of her is Awesome!!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image! And the simplicity of this card - so beautiful it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!!! I LOVE how you added the souffle pen to the sentiment, perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete