Thursday, May 15, 2014

Friendship Snoopy Watercolour Card

For the third day of the Online Card Class: Watercolor for Card Makers we learned about stamping with watercolour. I dug out my Snoopy stamps and gave the technique a try.

I coloured directly on the stamp with my watercolour markers. Then gave the stamp a spritz of water before stamping it onto watercolour paper.

After stamping the image I used my water brush to go paint over all the lines. This technique worked really well with Snoopy, the bench, and even the ice creams. Unfortunately, some of the other colours seeped into the yellow and gave Woodstock's head a funky colour.
I was very happy, however, to find the perfect sentiment to go with Snoopy and Woodstock. It came from My Favorite Things - Clearly Sentimental about Friendship stamp set.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

1 comment: