Thursday, May 15, 2014

Friend Snoopy Watercolour Card

Here is another card I made using the same Stamping with Watercolor technique (as the previous Friendship Snoopy Watercolour Card). Since Woodstock (in the last card) didn't really turnout the way I wanted him to I tried using a different stamp with Charlie Brown instead.

As I mentioned before, I used the same technique... coloured the stamp first using watercolour markers, spritz the stamp with water, stamped it, then painted over all the lines with plain water.

The red colour seeped into Charlie Brown's chin and hand, but it wasn't too bad. I think this card turned out a bit better than the last one.
I also found a perfect sentiment for this card and it also came from the My Favorite Things - Clearly Sentimental about Friendship stamp set.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment