Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Aunt Jennifer!

Hi everyone, I'm back from Calgary. It was my first time back home since the wedding and it was so nice to see all of my family, relatives, and friends! It was especially nice to meet my new baby cousin, Tyson, for the first time. I also got to meet Casey, my friend's baby girl, who also was born after I moved. 

And now that all my cards have been given out I can finally post them here and share them with everyone. I made this one for my Aunt Jennifer's birthday.

I stamped the background with Versa Mark Ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


This cute image is called Rosie and I purchased her from Purple Onion Designs. It is designed by Stacey Yacula and I just adore her art work and designs!

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment