Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tone On Tone Birthday Card

This is the second card I made with the other die. I love how this card turned out, but I am also really sad, because I broke my Cuttlebug machine while making this card. T~T This die doesn't cut very well so I had to sandwich extra sheets of paper in the die-cut-sandwich. But I guess I added too many sheets and while I was running it through the machine something snapped. And now it won't emboss or cut anymore. ='( My hubby said he will take a look at it tomorrow and if it's not fixable I'll have to buy a new one. Maybe this is the excuse to buy the new Big Shot machine.

Anyway... enough of my blabbing, here's my card.

I die cut the flowers and glued them onto a white background.

I love the tone on tone effect. I think it makes the card look so fancy. Hehe =P

Added a strip of patterned paper and vellum for the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment