Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!

I made this card for my mommy for Mother's Day.

I first stamped the background image with a pastel green ink and then I used pencil crayons to colour in all the flowers. It took me all night to finish colouring it, but it was worth it because the card is for my mommy!! The green strip of paper was created by stamping a rose image repeatedly. The hearts were chipboard die cuts that I covered in white Enamel Accents. The word Mom was die cut from an alphabet die. The letters were die cut 6 times and then glued together before I coloured it green with Copic Markers and finished it with Glossy Accents. 

It took my mom a few extra seconds to figure out how to open this card. Hehehe ^_^

Here's a better look at the background papers.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment