Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SO SWEET

It was about time, right? >= \ lol. I finally have found some time between card making and packing (yes, I'm leaving on Thursday on yet another trip) to take a picture of one of my recent creations.

I recently bought a bunch of Anya stamps from the Greeting Farm and I've been spending a lot of time stamping and colouring them. I finally took one of the coloured images and created a card with it. This Anya digital stamp isn't new to the store, but it's one I recently purchased. She is Cupcake Anya. Isn't she a darling?

Originally I made the heart for a wedding card I was making, but it didn't quite work out. So I used it in this card instead. I coloured Anya to match the colours I used in the heart. The swirls on the heart were stamped and heat embossed. The dash lines (flux stitching) was draw on with gel pens.

The heart lays flat on the card and Anya is popped up with a bit of foam adhesives.

"SO SWEET" was stamped on 40lb vellum and then heat embossed. The talk bubble stamp came from the the Simon Says Die & Stamps Set - Loving Words Talk Bubbles. And the "SO SWEET" saying came from the Simon Says Clear Stamps - Tilted Banner Sayings.

I left the inside of the card blank so it can be used for any occasion when you want to say "SO SWEET" to someone. = )

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl = )

No comments:

Post a Comment