Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 3 Day 1: For You with Love (Using a Hair Clip as an Embellishment)

It's the last week of the Summer Card Camp 2 classes. I can't believe it has flown by so quickly. For Monday's class we received a new colour combo and three new sketches. At first I found the colours to be a bit challenging, but once I got my plan I think the colours came together pretty well.

What makes this card special is the green flower in the center is actually a hair clip that can easily be removed. This way the receiver will not only be getting a card, but she will be getting a hair clip too!



In this picture you can see the metal clip behind the flower.

The flower is just clipped onto the twine and can be taken off easily.


Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~







No comments:

Post a Comment