Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 1 Day 2: Stamping Techniques

For the second day in the online card making class, we learned a whole lot of new stamping techniques. Our homework assignment was to use one (or more) of the techniques in our card design. This is the card I made using the Multi-Inking with Masking technique taught by Jennifer McGuire.

I thought the fonts on the stamp look almost carnival-like. Therefore I die cutted some tickets and I used tiny die cut letters to spell out "admit one". It took a while but they turned out pretty cute.


This is actually one stamp that I inked up with different colours and created this. I love the combination of the colours! This technique is very time consuming, but I guess it was worth the effort.

To see the card I made on Week 1 Day 1's homework assignment click here.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment