Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 2 Day 4: Stretch Your Holiday Product Challenge

I made this card last Friday, but I've only had time to post it this morning. Our challenge for last Thursday is to use our Christmas stamps to create a non-holiday card. It was quite a challenge for me because all of  my Christmas stamps are very 'Christmasy'. I finally found a snowflake and a branch from a really old Christmas stamp set, Owl Christmas by Hero Arts. I also used the "glad tidings of great joy!" and "sending cheer" stamps from the set Gnome for the Holidays by Simon Says Stamp.

The non-holiday stamps I used in this card are the bird from Sweet Offerings by Stacey Yacula and the word Birthday from Square Sayings by Simon Says Stamp.



I combined three stamps to create this one tag. It was not an easy task. @_@

This was originally a snowflake stamp. I stamped it multiple times to create this background.

Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~





No comments:

Post a Comment