Saturday, September 28, 2013

Insider Class - Day 3

Today's class was about adding a surprise to the inside of our cards. I finally found a way to use up some of my Sn@p! products and had a lot of fun putting this card together.



This card opens in the center. Happy B-Day is written on the inside of the card. Well, not written, I used Kelly Purkey's alphabet stickers.
I attached a piece of acetate to the shorter flap so the two flaps can overlap when the card is closed.

 I covered the card front with patterned paper and then added washi tape on top. The mini Polaroids also came from the Sn@p! paper pack.

I added a pocket and a note card on the inside of the card. I also covered the interior of the card with patterned paper and then with washi tape.





Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

1 comment:

  1. very creative, such a fun card with wonderful little message spots!

    ReplyDelete