Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blue Raspberry Colour Challenge & Insider Class - Day 1 Homework.

This is the second card I created today and it has dual purposes. First as an entry for the Blue Raspberry Colour Challenge at the Greeting Farm Blog and second as a homework assignment for the Insider Online Card Class.

For the Blue Raspberry Colour Challenge we have to include berry, pink & blue/aqua colours in our cards. I used paper from the Simon Says July 2012 Card Kit, Alphabet Stickers by Kelly Perkey (from the Simon Says October 2013 Card Kit), and a few Enamel Dew Drop Stickers by Freckled Fawn (from the September Oh Deer Me Embellishment Kit). The image I used is the Hatter Bean from the Greeting Farm






For the Insider class we have to add interest to the inside of our cards. I decorated the inside of this card with the same pattern paper as the front. I also coloured the edges of a piece of white card stock using some Tattered Rose Distress Ink. I was so happy that the colour matched perfectly! ^_^



Thanks for visiting,
Cheryl ~

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, inside and outside. I love the coloring, it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this!!! What awesome patterned paper, it matches her perfectly! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete